BC2 is proud to announce the nomination of six new associate partners within the firm as well as two new vice-presidents. The management team already in place, composed of president Olivier Perron-Collins and executive vice-presidents Véronique Alepin, Bianca Lavoie and Marc-Antoine Vallée, has been enriched by eight new members:
- Sylvain Gariépy, executive vice-president, associate partner – Strategies
- Isabelle Séguin, executive vice-president, associate partner – Landscape Architecture
- Olivier Laurent Cazaban, vice-president, associate partner – Urban Planning
- Benoit Ducharme, vice-president, associate partner – Urban Planning
- Marie-Pierre McDonald, vice-president, associate partner – Inter-Nation Collaboration
- Audrey Piché-Mandeville, vice-president, associate partner – Accounting and Administration
- Dany Bouchard, vice-president – Public Participation & Sports, Leisure, and Recreational Tourism
- Édith Normandeau, vice-president for the East of Quebec – Landscape Architecture
These nominations solidify BC2’s position as a leader in land use planning in Quebec and ensure the pursuit of its vision and the evolution of its offer. These new partners will play a crucial role in BC2’s expansion and will bring their knowledge and direction so that the company can pursue its mission of planning spaces in an integrated and sustainable way.
“Throughout their careers, these eight individuals have distinguished themselves through their leadership, passion and commitment. This group of exceptional and diversified experts will set high standards within the company through their new involvement. The entire BC2 team joins me in congratulating them and wishing them the greatest success.
Olivier Perron-Collins, President of BC2.
These appointments demonstrate that the company’s success is based on the success of its talents. BC2 is always looking for new members to join its Montreal and Quebec City teams.